lunes, febrero 11, 2008



"SEARCH"

I’m dying in my dreams, and don’t know what it means,
I’m reaching out for Neverland, to find Wendy and fairies maybe.
Where’s my brunette story? Where’s my never ending tale?
I’m looking out for my pen, a paper and a muse,
And I have found them all now,
The Triad, perfection,
Damnation? No longer,
A beauty, a trade, my heart for your kiss,
Your lips, my bliss, the holy glory of sweet nightmares.
The Queen, the clock, a hook, and a sparkling star,
Under the deep black ceiling the two of us,
Within the distance, the challenge, in your hands, my hope.
The constant desire, the mutual exchange, my wish, my limb,
Down to hell, up to you, deep beneath the cry and laugh,



Hold my hand, take my soul, and sail with me to the ninth ocean.
In my asylum I cry, in there I resurrect, because of you, of me, of them.
But who’s out there besides you?


1 comentario:

Matagalacticos dijo...

Yeeaaa!

O dennis no lagas the toks and wings porque to vips or not to vips, tas en Woolworth…
Twinki wonder, el gansitou!!!
Jaja.

Brother, desgarrante, a veces hay que salir, ya sea del nunca jamás, de la cantina o de si mismo para buscar algo un poco menos bizarro.

Salir de uno mismo es lo que cuesta mas trabajo, por que da miedo dejar el sarcasmo, aun mas miedo que mirarse en el espejo y solo encontrarse.

Excelente, un abrazo carnal!