sábado, septiembre 22, 2007

“In Maliceland”

Follow the white rabbit
Said the elder,
So I did.
Now I’m lost in Neverland.

I went into the woods,
Found a fairy,
“to the mountains”
she said, I did

There the queen of broken hearts,
My head wanted to severe,
But the crocodile saved me,
With its tic-toc inside.

I found a castle,
Went to the tower,
A sleeping lady I kissed,
Nothing happened.

Back to the ocean,
There a mermaid singing loudly,
But the tunes made me deaf,
And so I escaped.

Followed the yellow bricks
To emerald city,
But the wizard was not kind,
And into a bee he turned me.

I flew away,
And a butterfly I hit,
Tom thumb then I found,
But happy he was not.

Another journey I set next day,
To the exit I promised myself,
Though I only got
Lost again.

Martín Ochoa
21/sep/07


Inspired in Gala's Stories

1 comentario:

Gala dijo...

Sé que este no es "el comentario"

Pero está genial este poema. No te pierdas y si lo haces disfrútalo, ya descubriste más rincones en este nido de nudos.

¡Bienvenido!

De la manera más sincera ¡GRACIAS!